Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates dairy processing equipment and performs following tasks to assist CHEESEMAKER in making cheese: Separates and pasteurizes milk, using dairy processing equipment.
- 2) Starts pump, turns valves, and observes gauges to fill cheese vats with specified amount of milk and maintain specified temperature in vats.
- 3) Dumps dye and starter into milk.
- 4) Starts agitator to mix ingredients.
- 5) Dumps rennet into vat to coagulate milk into curd.
- 6) Dumps, presses, and salts curd.
- 7) Pierces, washes, and turns cheese blocks to cure cheese.
- 8) Operates washing machine and extractor to clean and dry cloths.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "CHEESEMAKER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHEESEMAKER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHEESEMAKER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHEESEMAKER HELPER"
Job Number: 1741