Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Evaluates and grades body, texture, flavor, and color of natural cheese: Pushes trier into cheese to obtain sample plug.
- 2) Smells and tastes cheese for odor, acidity, and flavor.
- 3) Examines cheese with fingers to determine firmness and texture.
- 4) Observes cheese for color, shape, size, finish, and surface blemishes.
- 5) Records weight, grade, and identifying data.
- 6) Must hold state or federal license.
- 7) May buy cheese and assist with production problems.
Is being a "CHEESE GRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHEESE GRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHEESE GRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHEESE GRADER"
Job Number: 1738