Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts blocks of cheese into pieces of specified shape and size: Examines cheese for defects in color, texture, and body.
- 2) Bolts specified cutting head to machine, using wrench, adjusts stops on cutting table, and turns wheels to position cutting wires.
- 3) Places block on table, and moves lever to lower cutting head or raise table to cut cheese.
- 4) Weighs cut cheese, places pieces on conveyor, and records amount cut.
- 5) May measure cheese with ruler and cut with hand cutter.
- 6) May trim rind, mold, or sediment from cheese, using knife.
Is being a "CHEESE CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHEESE CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHEESE CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHEESE CUTTER"
Job Number: 1737