Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in storing guests' wearing apparel, parcels and other articles in checkrooms of establishment.
- 2) Reviews printed schedule of activities to determine services needed.
- 3) Assigns work schedules and keeps time records of personnel.
- 4) Receives customers' complaints concerning quality of service and rectifies or instructs workers to rectify complaints.
- 5) Submits reports of unclaimed or lost articles to hotel security department.
- 6) Performs duties as described under CHECKROOM ATTENDANT.
Is being a "CHECKROOM CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHECKROOM CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHECKROOM CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHECKROOM CHIEF"
Job Number: 1735