Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs routine checking duties to ensure accuracy of recorded data: Compares information or figures on one record against same data on other records.
- 2) Corrects or records omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found.
- 3) Is not characteristically engaged in making computations.
- 4) May be designated according to type of clerical work checked as Billing Checker; Entry Examiner; Installment-Account Checker.
- 5) May be designated: Asset-Card Clerk; Coupon-Manifest Clerk; Outlaw-Loan-Record Clerk; Price Checker; Printed-Forms Proofreader; Typing Checker.
Is being a "CHECKER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHECKER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHECKER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHECKER II"
Job Number: 1728