"CHECKER, FILM TESTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Identifies, wraps, and packages samples of sheet film for in-process testing according to specified procedures: Reads test requests for film in various stages of production and locates, removes, and batches sample sheets of specified film.
- 2) Wraps, packages, and labels samples according to process stage and characteristics of film selected.
- 3) Routes samples to testing department.
- 4) Examines tested film, sorts rejected and approved sheets, and segregates rejected sheets with salvageable areas for cutting.
- 5) Maintains records of film tested and test results.
Is being a "CHECKER, FILM TESTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHECKER, FILM TESTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHECKER, FILM TESTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHECKER, FILM TESTS"
Job Number: 1731