Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes tar, pitch, and carbon accumulated in coke-collecting mains, using chisel bar: Lifts plugs from collecting main, using hook.
- 2) Places disk over plughole and shoves chisel bar through center hole of disk.
- 3) Twists bar to pry tar from walls of main.
- 4) Removes tar and pitch from traps, using spooning bar.
- 5) Sweeps and cleans area.
- 6) Cleans spray nozzles of collecting mains, using wire-cleaning tool.
- 7) May apply steam to loosen residue from walls of collecting mains.
Is being a "CHASER, TAR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHASER, TAR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHASER, TAR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHASER, TAR"
Job Number: 1716