"CHARGE PREPARATION TECHNICIAN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares ampoule containing charge to grow gallium arsenide crystal ingot in crystal growing furnace: Cleans ampoules, plugs, and boats, using etch tanks and sandblasting equipment.
- 2) Operates saw to cut remelt into sections of specified size.
- 3) Immerses remelt into etch tank to remove contaminants, and dries remelt in oven.
- 4) Measures and weighs specified amounts of crystal growing material, such as seed, seed powder, remelt, and dopant, and loads material into boat and ampoule, following prescribed procedure.
- 5) Attaches ampoule to diffusion pump to remove air from ampoule, and seals ampoule, using blowtorch.
- 6) Transports sealed ampoule to holding rack in furnace room for further processing by CRYSTAL GROWER.
- 7) Records production information.
Is being a "CHARGE PREPARATION TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHARGE PREPARATION TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHARGE PREPARATION TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHARGE PREPARATION TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 1702