Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews customers applying for charge accounts: Confers with customer to explain type of charge plans available.
- 2) Assists customer in filling out application or completes application for customer.
- 3) Reviews applications received by mail.
- 4) Files credit applications after credit department approves or disapproves credit.
- 5) May check references by phone or form letter and notify customer of acceptance or rejection of credit, using adding machine.
- 6) May answer credit rating requests from banks and credit bureaus.
- 7) May issue temporary shopping slip when credit references appear satisfactory.
Is being a "CHARGE-ACCOUNT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHARGE-ACCOUNT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHARGE-ACCOUNT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHARGE-ACCOUNT CLERK"
Job Number: 1703