Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes contaminated char from corn syrup filters for reclaiming: Positions receiving platform at discharge gate of filter to unload used char.
- 2) Removes nuts to open discharge gate, using wrench.
- 3) Loosens and pulls char onto receiving platform and into chute to conveyor.
- 4) Sweeps filters to remove remaining char.
- 5) Arranges and smooths blankets that cover bottom plates of filter.
- 6) Replaces gate and tightens nuts evenly to prevent warp and leakage.
- 7) Cleans char from platform and floor.
Is being a "CHAR PULLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHAR PULLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHAR PULLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHAR PULLER"
Job Number: 1695