Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends conveyor-belt system to distribute wet char from filters to drying hoppers and dried char from driers or bins to filters: Starts conveyor system under filter being emptied, and positions gate on belt over designated hopper to divert char from belt into hopper.
- 2) Rakes char from one hopper to another to keep hoppers full.
- 3) Starts shaker machine that distributes dried char from hopper or bins onto conveyor for transmission to filters.
- 4) Inspects and cleans drier screens and pots.
- 5) Sweeps and weighs char dust from dust-cooler room.
- 6) May be designated according to condition of char as Wet-Char Conveyor Tender; or location of job as Char Conveyor Tender, Cellar.
Is being a "CHAR-CONVEYOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHAR-CONVEYOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHAR-CONVEYOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHAR-CONVEYOR TENDER"
Job Number: 1697