"CHAIR INSPECTOR AND LEVELER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects wooden chairs or stools for defects in construction or finish to ensure conformance with manufacturing standards: Places chair, stool, or frame on bench to determine if item stands level.
- 2) Slides uneven items over circular saw flush with top of bench to cut excess length from legs.
- 3) Inspects wooden surfaces for defects in finish, such as cracks, splits, and protruding splinters, and marks defects with chalk or crayon.
- 4) Stacks defective chairs or stools in designated area.
- 5) May repair defects in finish, using stain stick.
- 6) May assemble wooden furniture parts.
Is being a "CHAIR INSPECTOR AND LEVELER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHAIR INSPECTOR AND LEVELER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHAIR INSPECTOR AND LEVELER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHAIR INSPECTOR AND LEVELER"
Job Number: 1681