Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts, changes, and repairs endless chains that carry spools of yarn for weaving on axminster looms: Places chain on frame sprockets, using chain hoist.
- 2) Inserts or removes links to lengthen or shorten chain, following loom setup specifications and using handtools.
- 3) Inserts rivets to join end links together to form endless carrier chain.
- 4) Turns screws and nuts and slides sprockets into slots to adjust chain tension.
- 5) Replaces defective parts and rebuild chains to specifications.
Is being a "CHAIN REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHAIN REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHAIN REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHAIN REPAIRER"
Job Number: 1677