"CHAIN MAKER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Forms chains of various shapes and designs from gold wire to make jewelry articles according to specifications: Winds wire into coils, using coiling device.
- 2) Saws coils through one side to form separate links, using handsaw.
- 3) Assembles links in specified manner to form rope chain or fancy links, using pointed pliers.
- 4) Solders links to form chain, using gold solder and gas torch.
- 5) Immerses chain in chemical baths to clean gold.
- 6) Polishes chain, using jeweler's rouge and felt polishing wheel.
Is being a "CHAIN MAKER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CHAIN MAKER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CHAIN MAKER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CHAIN MAKER, HAND"
Job Number: 1674