"CERTIFICATION AND SELECTION SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews, examines, and evaluates qualifications of applicants for teaching positions in public school system, using guidelines established by school district and state education licensing codes: Reviews and evaluates construction of written examinations to ensure that questions meet district's testing standards.
- 2) Confers with other members of staff in order to coordinate district's teacher recruiting efforts.
- 3) Reviews transcripts and interviews candidates to ascertain qualifications for positions within district.
- 4) Corrects and scores essay portions of examinations, utilizing knowledge of teaching methods.
- 5) Authorizes preparation of paper work assigning teaching candidates to positions.
- 6) Analyzes reports and statistical data on criteria used to select, examine, and recruit teaching staff to ensure that methods conform to predetermined policies, standards, and codes, and recommends procedure revisions as needed.
- 7) Informs candidates of employment possibilities within district.
- 8) May evaluate qualifications of candidates applying for other certificated positions within district.
Is being a "CERTIFICATION AND SELECTION SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CERTIFICATION AND SELECTION SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CERTIFICATION AND SELECTION SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CERTIFICATION AND SELECTION SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 1671