"CERAMIC COATER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that coats metal objects with ceramic material: Places workpiece on rack, observing reflection in mirror below rack to determine when surface to be coated is exposed.
- 2) Closes machine door and presses button to start rack revolving and initiate coating cycle.
- 3) Observes gauges and turns valves to maintain specified flow through coating nozzle.
- 4) Fills reservoir with ceramic material and turns valves on hydrogen supply tanks to maintain flow of gas to machine.
- 5) Removes coated parts, blows away excess material with airhose, and places parts in container.
Is being a "CERAMIC COATER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CERAMIC COATER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CERAMIC COATER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CERAMIC COATER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1666