Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends centrifuge separator that purifies used coolant oils from rolling mill machines: Opens valves and starts pumps to transfer oil from machine pit tanks to holding tank.
- 2) Pulls control levers to add specific amounts of sulfuric acid and water to oil.
- 3) Opens valves to allow mixture to flow through centrifuge and back to pit tanks of machine.
- 4) Orders supplies of oil and acid from storeroom and keeps records of solutions used.
- 5) Delivers samples of purified oil to laboratory.
- 6) Replaces filters in centrifuge and cleans centrifuge disks, using wire brush and rags.
Is being a "CENTRIFUGE-SEPARATOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRIFUGE-SEPARATOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRIFUGE-SEPARATOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRIFUGE-SEPARATOR TENDER"
Job Number: 1663