Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends centrifuge that removes impurities from varnishes and lacquers: Positions filter cloth on supply tank of centrifuge.
- 2) Starts pump to transfer product from cooling tank, through filter, into containers or supply tank.
- 3) Starts centrifuge and opens discharge valve to transfer filtered material from centrifuge into portable tank.
- 4) Adjusts controls to regulate flow of material through lines and tanks.
- 5) May start pumps to transfer liquids from portable tank to storage tank.
- 6) Disassembles centrifuge and pump, using handtools and cleans equipment with solvents.
- 7) Pumps liquids to filter press if further filtration is specified.
- 8) May be designated according to material filtered as Lacquer Filterer; Varnish Filterer I.
Is being a "CENTRIFUGE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRIFUGE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRIFUGE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRIFUGE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1660