Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket.
- 2) Starts centrifuge that automatically passes through cycles of spinning off mother liquor, washing off molasses, and spinning off washwater.
- 3) Lifts plate covering bottom of basket, positions cutting arm over sugar and starts machine to cut sugar crystals from inside basket.
- 4) Washes centrifuge, using hose.
- 5) May be designated by type of sugar processed as Soft-Sugar Cutter; White-Sugar Centrifugal Operator; or purpose of operation as Cubelet-Centrifugal Operator; Low-Raw-Sugar Cutter; Melt-House Centrifugal Operator; Remelt-Centrifugal Operator; Remelt-Sugar Cutter.
Is being a "CENTRIFUGAL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRIFUGAL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRIFUGAL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRIFUGAL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1645