Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates one or more centrifugal-casting machines to cast metal parts of costume jewelry: Dusts inside of rubber mold with chalkdust compound to facilitate flow of metal during casting and prevent mold from burning.
- 2) Fits halves of molds together and places them on mold setting.
- 3) Places disks under mold to adjust working pressure.
- 4) Positions metal-pressure plate on mold to level mold on machine.
- 5) Sets dial for specified pressure and speed of rotation, closes lid, and starts machine.
- 6) Pours molten metal through funnel into machine, using ladle.
- 7) Stops machine and removes mold.
- 8) Separates halves of mold to remove casting, using pliers.
- 9) May cast wax models of jewelry.
Is being a "CENTRIFUGAL-CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRIFUGAL-CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRIFUGAL-CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRIFUGAL-CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1647