Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties: Scrubs and washes surgical instruments, containers, and equipment, such as aspirators and suction units.
- 2) Sterilizes instruments, equipment, surgical linens, and supplies, such as surgical packs and treatment trays, using autoclave, sterilizer, or antiseptic solutions.
- 3) Prepares packs of supplies, instruments, and dressing and treatment trays, according to designated lists or codes, and wraps, labels, and seals packs.
- 4) Stores prepared articles and supplies in designated areas.
- 5) Fills requisitions, writes charges, and inventories supplies.
- 6) May be assigned to hospital areas, such as surgery and delivery rooms.
Is being a "CENTRAL-SUPPLY WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRAL-SUPPLY WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRAL-SUPPLY WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRAL-SUPPLY WORKER"
Job Number: 1644