Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in construction, installation, testing, maintenance, and repair of electric power equipment, such as powerplants, cables, wiring, and teleprinters in central offices and at outside facilities: Directs placing and removal of cross-connections on wire-distributing frames.
- 2) Directs installation of traffic trunklines through switchboard and switchroom.
- 3) Schedules periodic inspections and tests of equipment to prevent service interruptions.
- 4) Keeps records of trouble reports and repairs made.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to area supervised as Central-Office Supervisor; City-Plant Supervisor; District-Plant Supervisor; Inside-Plant Supervisor; Outside-Plant Supervisor.
Is being a "CENTRAL-OFFICE-REPAIRER SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRAL-OFFICE-REPAIRER SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRAL-OFFICE-REPAIRER SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRAL-OFFICE-REPAIRER SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1643