"CENTRAL-OFFICE EQUIPMENT ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs implementation of planning schedule for installation of central office toll or local switching facilities, or interoffice transmission facilities equipment, such as radio, TV, camera, and repeaters: Reviews planning schedule or equipment request and data on projected traffic to determine quantities of specific types of equipment required.
- 2) Plans arrangement of equipment, prepares cost estimates for equipment and installation, and submits data to management for authorization approval.
- 3) Prepares drawings and equipment specifications for installation.
- 4) Monitors installation activities to solve any problems concerning arrangement or specifications.
- 5) Assigns equipment and installation expenditures to specific program or project accounts.
- 6) Closes out installation authorization when equipment has been tested and put in service.
Is being a "CENTRAL-OFFICE EQUIPMENT ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CENTRAL-OFFICE EQUIPMENT ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CENTRAL-OFFICE EQUIPMENT ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CENTRAL-OFFICE EQUIPMENT ENGINEER"
Job Number: 1638