Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cements optical elements together to form units which have specific optical properties: Cleans elements, using solvent, tissue, brush, and compressed air device.
- 2) Holds elements together to verify fit.
- 3) Applies cement to element surfaces, using glass rod.
- 4) Presses and rotates elements together to remove air pockets and distribute cement evenly over joined surfaces.
- 5) Centers and clamps elements together.
- 6) Places elements in curing oven for specified period.
Is being a "CEMENTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CEMENTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CEMENTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CEMENTER"
Job Number: 1628