"CEMENTER, MACHINE APPLICATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies cement onto separate shoe parts prior to joining, performing any of following operations: Feeds parts between pressure and cementing rollers of machine and removes cemented parts.
- 2) Holds part against cement-covered roller or revolving brush that applies cement to part.
- 3) Feeds parts between rollers that move parts under spray nozzle.
- 4) Holds parts under machine applicator nozzle.
- 5) May fill cement reservoir.
- 6) May join parts together.
- 7) May be designated according to parts coated as Binding Cementer, French Cord; Bottom Cementer I; Cementer For Folding, Machine; Channel Cementer, Insole, Machine; Channel Cementer, Outsole, Machine; Heel Cementer, Machine.
- 8) May be designated: Heel-Lining Paster; Platform Cementer; Potdevin Cementer, Machine; Outsole Cementer, Machine; Rand Cementer; Tuck-And-Insole Cementer; Upper-Lining Cementer; Welt-Strip Cementer, Machine.
Is being a "CEMENTER, MACHINE APPLICATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CEMENTER, MACHINE APPLICATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CEMENTER, MACHINE APPLICATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CEMENTER, MACHINE APPLICATOR"
Job Number: 1632