Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Joins precemented shoe parts, or applies cement to join parts, using any of following methods: Brushes cement onto parts.
- 2) Sprays cement onto parts, using spray gun.
- 3) Rubs parts over cement-covered roller.
- 4) Feeds and pulls parts between cement-covered rollers.
- 5) May align precemented parts, following seams or edges, markings on parts, or template guides, and press parts together by hand or using handtools.
- 6) May trim excess material from cemented parts.
- 7) May mark position of heel seat, using pencil.
- 8) May roughen shoe parts in preparation for cementing.
- 9) May brush solvent on parts to activate cemented surface.
- 10) May hammer holding nail through stacked lifts and place heels in press to dry and be designated Heel Builder, Hand.
- 11) May be designated according to parts cemented as Arch-Pad Cementer; Bottom Cementer II; Box-Toe Cementer; Heel Cementer; Heel Coverer.
- 12) May be designated: Heel Padder; Shank Cementer, Hand; Sock Liner; Sole Layer, Hand; Upper Doubler.
Is being a "CEMENTER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CEMENTER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CEMENTER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CEMENTER, HAND"
Job Number: 1630