Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes synthetic or natural rubber with solvents and chemicals to produce liquid rubber cement: Weighs and measures specified amounts of rubber, chemicals, and solvents, according to mixing instructions.
- 2) Breaks down full batch formulas into partial batches and samples.
- 3) Presses buttons to activate electrically driven paddles that stir mixture, or stirs mixture by hand, using paddle.
- 4) Opens petcock of mixer to discharge cement into cans, or opens pipeline valves to transfer cement.
- 5) Records types of cement mixtures and production of each.
Is being a "CEMENT MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CEMENT MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CEMENT MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CEMENT MIXER"
Job Number: 1625