Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends pneumatic conveyor, or belt, auger, or bucket conveyor to load and unload bulk cement onto tank trucks or railroad tank and hopper cars: Inserts loading nozzle in opening on tank trucks.
- 2) Starts pump and turns lever to open slide on storage bins.
- 3) Observes weight indicator on scale and regulates speed of feed to fill tank in truck.
- 4) Records weight on sales slip.
- 5) Tends winch to position railroad tank cars under loading nozzles.
- 6) Inserts nozzles in loading ports of car and turns on pump to feed in cement.
- 7) Records weight loaded on manifest.
- 8) May tend equipment that inserts flexible pipe into railroad tank and hopper cars and tank trucks.
- 10) May be designated according to vehicle loaded as Cement-Railroad-Car Loader; Cement-Truck Loader.
Is being a "CEMENT LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CEMENT LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CEMENT LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CEMENT LOADER"
Job Number: 1623