"CEMENT FITTINGS MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts concrete pipe sections to mold fittings, performing combination of following duties: Tamps concrete into steel molds and smooths edges, using trowel, to cast elbows, lids, or traps.
- 2) Places fittings on pallets or shelves to harden and adheres hardened sections to complete assembly.
- 3) Dips hardened sections into grout to facilitate waterproofing.
- 4) Divides pipe sections, using saw, trowel, or hammer to form Y-shapes or T-shapes and seals joints with grout.
- 5) Transports finished fittings to yard, using handtruck.
- 6) Mixes grout and concrete.
- 7) Cleans and lubricates molds.
- 8) May prepare production records.
Is being a "CEMENT FITTINGS MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CEMENT FITTINGS MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CEMENT FITTINGS MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CEMENT FITTINGS MAKER"
Job Number: 1622