Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operation of winery cellars: Directs workers in crushing grapes, fermenting and fortifying juice, finishing and aging wine, operating portable pumps to transfer wine, and racking wine.
- 2) Inspects fermentation tanks for cleanliness and operation of valves and other accessories.
- 3) Orders filling of tanks and adds yeast culture to must in tanks to promote fermentation.
- 4) Turns valves to circulate ferment through heat exchangers or other devices to maintain vintage at specified temperature.
- 5) Observes gauges and records readings.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "CELLAR SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CELLAR SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CELLAR SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CELLAR SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 1616