"CELL TUBER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that wrap dry cells in plasticized material and insert and seal cells in paper tubes or metal sleeves, using any of following methods: Installs roll of plastic film in wrapping machine equipped with sealing unit.
- 2) Threads plastic film through feeding device to wrapping mechanism.
- 3) Starts machine and feeds cells to machine.
- 4) Tends tubing machine, fed by turntables, that inserts metal bottom and dry cell into paper tube and crimps tube over bottom.
- 5) Tends sleeving machine, fed by turntable, that inserts tubed cell in metal sleeve and positions and crimps metal cap on sleeve.
- 6) Inspects units for faulty crimping or sealing.
- 7) Observes machine for malfunctions and makes adjustments, such as retiming machine, using handtools.
- 8) May be designated according to machine tended as Sleeve-Machine Tender; Tubing-Machine Tender; Wrapping-Machine Tender.
Is being a "CELL TUBER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CELL TUBER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CELL TUBER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CELL TUBER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 1615