Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts anodes on electrolytic cells to regulate voltage, using handtools: Attaches voltmeter wires to cell and millivoltmeter wires to anode and observes readings to determine adjustments required.
- 2) Loosens locknut and position nut, using wrenches, to lower anode until specified voltage reading is attained.
- 3) Records cell voltage readings before and after adjustments and records number of anodes adjusted.
- 4) May examine and repair defective cells or notify maintenance personnel of repairs needed.
- 5) May clean cells and clear clogged feedlines, using scrapers, brushes, and rod.
- 6) May seal cell leaks, using putty.
Is being a "CELL TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CELL TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CELL TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CELL TESTER"
Job Number: 1613