Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes defective mercury electrolytic cells from rocker mechanism and installs new cells, using handtools: Removes bolts and rocker assembly that hold cell bottom in place on rocker mechanism, using wrenches.
- 2) Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to remove defective cell and position replacement cell on rocker mechanism.
- 3) Visually levels cell on mechanism and bolts it into place.
- 4) Cements glass sight tubes in sides of concrete bottom and bolts copper hanger beneath cell bottom.
- 5) May raise or lower cell bottom, using leveling jacks, and time rate of flow of mercury, using stopwatch, to ensure that cell is mounted in accordance with efficient operating requirements.
Is being a "CELL INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CELL INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CELL INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CELL INSTALLER"
Job Number: 1605