Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans electrolytic cells and cell assemblies, performing any combination of following tasks: Connects hose to water or steam line and flushes cell to clean surfaces.
- 2) Scrapes assemblies, using handscrapers and wire brushes to remove accumulations of dirt, putty, scale, and encrusted salt.
- 3) Transfers cathodes to washrack, using wheeled cart and hoist.
- 4) Flushes cathodes and cathode screens with water to remove asbestos and caustic residue, and transfers cathodes to drying area.
- 5) Flushes pit sump and recovered asbestos with water.
- 6) Cleans sight glasses and glass tubing by dipping in acid, solvent, and water.
- 7) May be designated according to cell equipment cleaned as Cathode Washer.
Is being a "CELL CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CELL CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CELL CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CELL CLEANER"
Job Number: 1602