Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends catalytic reactor that converts monovinylacetylene into unpolymerized constituent of neoprene rubber as directed by CD-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD: Moves equipment controls to start and shut down reactor components in sequence as directed.
- 2) Gauges catalyst level in reactors and patrols area to record instrument readings in operating log.
- 3) Collects and titrates samples of catalyst to facilitate process adjustments and production of product meeting specified standards.
- 4) Starts pumps to discharge and recharge catalyst in reactors and calcium chloride in driers and scrubber towers.
- 5) Drains and flushes process lines and equipment, using water, steam hoses, and nitrogen-sweeping equipment.
- 6) Inventories supplies received and consumed.
Is being a "CD-REACTOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CD-REACTOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CD-REACTOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CD-REACTOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1597