"CATHODE RAY TUBE SALVAGE PROCESSOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to disassemble salvaged cathode ray tubes for reprocessing: Removes vacuum and electron gun from bulb of salvaged cathode ray tube, using portable air drill.
- 2) Places bulb on fixture of deband machine and activates machine that cuts metal band that surrounds joint between funnel and viewing screen of bulb.
- 3) Places debanded bulb on conveyor that carries bulb through series of acid and water baths to loosen and dissolve frit that bonds funnel to viewing screen.
- 4) Positions bulb on chuck of machine and presses pedal on machine that pneumatically separates funnel from viewing screen.
- 5) Places funnel and screen in vats of acid and water to remove remaining frit from parts.
- 6) Examines funnel and screen to ensure all frit was removed during acid processing.
- 7) Places funnel and screen on cart for further processing.
Is being a "CATHODE RAY TUBE SALVAGE PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CATHODE RAY TUBE SALVAGE PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CATHODE RAY TUBE SALVAGE PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CATHODE RAY TUBE SALVAGE PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 1590