Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts and shapes rubber surgical tubing for medical use: Seals one end of tubing with rubber plug and cuts sealed end to specified shape with knife.
- 2) Fills tubing with water to aid curing process and ties off end.
- 3) Lubricates shaped end when tubing dries, and pushes it into glass curing form.
- 4) Holds vacuum hose over hole in end of form to draw tubing into curing form.
- 5) Folds extending tied end of tubing down against outside of form, wraps it with tape, and covers hole in tube with cement to make tube airtight.
- 6) Places form in rack for curing.
- 7) Removes cement from hole after curing to allow air to enter and pulls tubing from form.
Is being a "CATHETER BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CATHETER BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CATHETER BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CATHETER BUILDER"
Job Number: 1588