Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends catalytic converters that alter chemical composition of liquid or gaseous substances as directed by CATALYTIC-CONVERTER OPERATOR: Moves controls to set material feed, temperature, and pressure regulators at specified values.
- 2) Monitors operation of pumps and auxiliary equipment, such as heat exchangers and absorbers, and moves controls to maintain operating equilibrium in auxiliaries as directed.
- 3) Assists other workers in changing catalyst in reactor units.
- 4) Turns valves to purge converters and sets thermostat on catalyst regenerators to rejuvenate spent catalyst.
- 5) Records instrument readings in operating log.
- 6) May be designated according to product produced as Butadiene-Converter Helper; Ethylbenzene-Converter Helper; Ethylene-Plant Helper; or according to chemical reaction effected as Dehydrogenation-Converter Helper.
Is being a "CATALYTIC-CONVERTER-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CATALYTIC-CONVERTER-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CATALYTIC-CONVERTER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CATALYTIC-CONVERTER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 1584