"CATALYST OPERATOR, CHIEF"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operation of equipment, such as impregnators, precipitators, dissolvers, crushers, washers, driers, and reduction furnaces, to prepare catalysts used in production of butadiene, styrene, and edible oils: Performs titration tests and takes pH readings of compounds to determine amounts of acids and neutralizers to be added to compounds for conformance to formula specifications.
- 2) Calculates amount of catalyst produced, using laboratory reports and computations from standards chart.
- 3) Directs workers pumping nitrogen through furnace lines to release hydrogen to prevent explosions.
- 4) Trains workers in machine operation.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "CATALYST OPERATOR, CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CATALYST OPERATOR, CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CATALYST OPERATOR, CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CATALYST OPERATOR, CHIEF"
Job Number: 1580