Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes castings from molds by performing any combination of following duties: Brushes and sprays empty molds with water and bone ash or clay to prevent castings from sticking to mold.
- 2) Chips and removes surplus bone ash, using chipping hammer and vacuum hose.
- 3) Turns valves to adjust water sprays to cool molds or to loosen and drop castings from inverted molds.
- 4) Pries castings from molds, using bar.
- 5) Attaches crane hooks to lugs and signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to lift casting from mold.
- 6) May mix water, bone ash, or clay to specified consistency for coating molds.
Is being a "CASTING-WHEEL-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASTING-WHEEL-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASTING-WHEEL-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASTING-WHEEL-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 1578