Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans casting machine and auxiliary equipment, such as pumps and exhaust hood, used in production of cellophane: Pumps solutions from casting machine to storage tanks or into system feeding other casting machines.
- 2) Dismantles hopper and cleans viscose residue from internal parts, using water hose and airhose.
- 3) Sprays walls and bottom of tanks with water to flush chemicals and sludge through drainage openings.
- 4) Scrapes and scrubs tank walls, guide rods, and rollers, using scraper, steel wool, and sandpaper to remove deposits of viscose and other chemicals.
- 5) Vacuums scrapings from tanks, using portable vacuum cleaner and rinses tanks and fixtures with water to remove remaining debris.
Is being a "CASTING-MACHINE-SERVICE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASTING-MACHINE-SERVICE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASTING-MACHINE-SERVICE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASTING-MACHINE-SERVICE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1573