Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to cast and assemble type for printing: Places reel of controller paper on holder, threads free end around tension and feeding rolls, and attaches it to winding roll.
- 2) Sets composing stick to length of line specified in casting instructions.
- 3) Inserts and locks matrix case, designed for specified size of type, in case holder.
- 4) Locks galley next to stick on bed of machine.
- 5) Starts machine and admits compressed air to machine.
- 6) Stops machine when galley is full or when strip is completed.
- 7) Removes and stores controller reel and matrix case.
- 8) Removes galley and forwards it for proofing.
Is being a "CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1570