Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fits and glues fabric covering to outside of casket body, top frame, and top panel: Brushes glue over sides and ends of casket body, top frame, and top panel.
- 2) Spreads fabric over glued surface, pulling, pressing, and smoothing cover over casket surfaces.
- 3) Trims excess fabric at corners.
- 4) Folds edge of cover under bottom and glues, tacks, or staples it to bottom.
- 5) Tacks or glues trimming material over seams and exposed edges.
- 6) Cuts and glues paper cover to bottom of casket.
- 7) May attach hinges to fasten top frame to body.
- 8) May attach top panel to top frame with screws.
- 9) May be designated according to part of casket covered as Body Coverer; Cap Coverer; Panel Coverer; Top Coverer; Top-Frame Coverer.
Is being a "CASKET COVERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASKET COVERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASKET COVERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASKET COVERER"
Job Number: 1551