Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Closes ends of empty and filled meat casings with metal clips and string preparatory to hanging them for smoking or cooking: Attaches metal clip to one end of empty casing, using clipping tool.
- 2) Twists open end of filled casing and ties it with string leaving loop for hanging.
- 3) Cuts off excess string and casing, using scissors or knife.
- 4) May be designated according to type of meat cased as Bulk-Sausage-Casing Tier-Off; Canadian-Bacon Tier; Hog Stomach Preparer.
- 5) May tie lacing cord at regular intervals around bologna sausage to brace and support casing and be designated Bologna Lacer; or lace rolled ham and be designated Rolled-Ham Lacer.
Is being a "CASING TIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASING TIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASING TIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASING TIER"
Job Number: 1542