Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that gathers casings into short lengths on horns to facilitate stuffing of casings with emulsified meat: Places reel of flattened casings on holder of gathering machine.
- 2) Threads casing between feed rollers, onto tube, and onto take-up reel.
- 3) Starts machine that automatically expands and rounds casings.
- 4) Cuts rounded casings from reel into specified lengths, using cutting attachment on machine.
- 5) Places horn over water pipe, fits casing over end of horn, and turns valve to flow water through pipe and into casing to facilitate gathering of casing on horn.
- 6) Places horn between two cone-shaped rollers which force and gather casing lengths over horn.
- 7) Removes loaded horn and places horn in container.
Is being a "CASING-RUNNING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASING-RUNNING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASING-RUNNING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASING-RUNNING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 1548