Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and grades animal casings used as sausage skins: Removes casings from soaking tank.
- 2) Cleans and inflates casing, using air or water hose.
- 3) Places inflated casing between grading pegs to determine size.
- 4) Squeezes casing to detect changes in circumference, damaged sections, or slime.
- 5) Cuts out damaged sections, warts, and other blemishes, using knife.
- 6) Places casings in rack or container according to size or condition of casing.
- 7) May measure and cut casings to length.
- 8) May pack and salt casings for shipment or reclaim cured casings for use.
Is being a "CASING GRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASING GRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASING GRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASING GRADER"
Job Number: 1539