"CASHIER, TUBE ROOM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Computes and records cash receipts, issues operating funds, receives money and makes change, via pneumatic tube, to assist cashiering personnel in department store: Issues bank to cashiering stations.
- 2) Receives, via pneumatic tube, carriers containing money and sales slips from sales departments, and makes change, using cash drawer and change dispenser.
- 3) Records individual payments received, using adding machine.
- 4) Inserts change into carrier and routes, via tube, for return to specified department.
- 5) Receives bank and cash receipts from departments and c.
- 8) collections from delivery-truck drivers, tallies cash receipts, and verifies cash against accompanying reports.
- 9) Sorts and counts currency, checks, refunds, and gift certificates.
- 10) Stacks currency manually and sorts, counts, and wraps coins, using machine.
- 11) Computes totals, using adding machine, and records on daily report.
- 12) Corrects faulty entries on individual cash reports received.
- 13) May perform tasks without use of pneumatic tube.
Is being a "CASHIER, TUBE ROOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASHIER, TUBE ROOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASHIER, TUBE ROOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASHIER, TUBE ROOM"
Job Number: 1534