Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Accepts and pays off bets placed by patrons of cardrooms, bookmaking, or other gambling establishments: Sells color-coded gambling chips or tickets to patrons or to other workers for resale to patrons.
- 2) Records transaction, using cash register.
- 3) Accepts cash or checks for chips or approves patrons' credit and charges individual accounts for amount issued.
- 4) Reconciles daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- 5) May accept patrons' credit applications and verify credit references to obtain check-cashing authorization.
- 6) May accept bets only and be designated Bet Taker.
Is being a "CASHIER, GAMBLING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASHIER, GAMBLING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASHIER, GAMBLING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASHIER, GAMBLING"
Job Number: 1533