"CASHIER, COURTESY BOOTH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cashes checks for customers and monitors checkout stations in self-service store: Cashes personal and payroll checks.
- 2) Provides information to customers.
- 3) Receives customer's complaints and resolves complaints when possible.
- 4) Monitors checkout stations to reduce customer delay.
- 5) Calls additional workers to stations when situation warrants.
- 6) Issues cash to stations and removes excess cash.
- 7) Audits cash register tapes.
- 8) May compile reports, verify employee time records, and prepare payroll.
Is being a "CASHIER, COURTESY BOOTH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASHIER, COURTESY BOOTH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASHIER, COURTESY BOOTH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASHIER, COURTESY BOOTH"
Job Number: 1532