Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates cash register to itemize and total customer's purchases in grocery, department, or other retail store: Reviews price sheets to note price changes and sale items.
- 2) Records prices and departments, subtotals taxable items, and totals purchases on cash register.
- 3) Collects cash, check, or charge payment from customer and makes change for cash transactions.
- 4) Stocks shelves and marks prices on items.
- 5) Counts money in cash drawer at beginning and end of work shift.
- 6) May record daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer.
- 7) May weigh items, bag merchandise, issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and promotional coupons.
- 9) May use electronic scanner to record price.
- 10) May be designated according to items checked as Grocery Checker.
Is being a "CASHIER-CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CASHIER-CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CASHIER-CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CASHIER-CHECKER"
Job Number: 3306